Hey there, your presence here clearly denotes that you are an emotional person and want to know the perks of how you make a better partner than others. Hang on, we’ll tell you.
You cry while watching a film or a moving commercial, think about everyone’s feelings before yours (sometimes, a bit too much), but allow us to tell you that it’s completely okay and people calling you an emotional human is not a thing you should consider negative. In reality, you’re a gift to your partner. And if you are wondering why, let me tell you: it’s because you are downright honest about your feelings, deep, and caring. An emotional person appreciates the beauty of the varied elements of life and knows how to cherish them and make the most out of it. Here are the few other reasons to tell your other half why emotional girls make the best partners, that is, if they don’t already know how wonderful you are.
1. They don’t hide their feelings or beat around the bush, and that is exactly what you want your partner to do-be vocal about what they feel so the relationship goes smoothly.
2. A perk of point #1: you can easily tell what they’re feeling and there’s no guessing and deep thinking involved.
3. Whatever they do for you, is straight from heart and filled with love. So if she gets you a gift or two, rest assured that a lot of thought has gone into it and we can bet, more often than not, it will be homemade. Expect a lot of effort-picture compiling, a date night with a homemade meal, and more. She’s also thinking about your preferences all the time, so expect plans to be according to your likes and dislikes.
4. Memories are an emotional girl’s most prized possessions and she will cherish it till the end. When such a girl looks back in time, you only expect her to look at the good memories and not the bitter ones.
5. They are passionate about life and fighters from within. Whatever an emotional girl does, she puts all her heart into it and fights until the end to achieve it.
6. She is thoughtful and caring and nothing further needs to be said; when someone finds an emotional person like this they’ll sense it themselves.